ObservePoint Custom Tag Overview
The ObservePoint Custom Tag is a virtual tag that can be used in an audit or journey to access data that cannot ordinarily be accessed easily. For example, it can help find missing links, collect and evaluate cookie values, look for SEO words, and much more.
The data captured with this tag will show up as ObservePoint Data in the Variable Summary Report.
Here is a guide to help you create your own OP Custom Tag.
Custom Tag Sample Functions
The following documents have sample code that can be used with the OP Custom Tag to expand its functionality. The terms in parenthesis represent the label it will have in the Variable Summary report.
- Basic SEO (SEO)
- Other SEO Details (SEO Data)
- SEO Validating JSON-LD (Json-ld)
- Cookies (1st Party Cookies)
- Most Downloads (Download Links)
- Adobe DTM Header & Footer (DTM)
- Adobe External Links (External Links)
- All Links not Current Domain (Other Domain Links)
- DTM Rules (DTM Rules)
- Tealium JS Loader (Tealium JS)
- Adobe Target Info
- Page Performance Details (Page Performance)
- All Hard Coded JS Files (Hard Coded JS)
- Specific Top JS files (Specific Top JS Files)
- Tealium Tags & Extensions (Tealium Tags)
- Unsecured Content (Unsecured Content)
- Open Graph tags (Open Graph)
- Ensighten tag management rules (Ensighten Tag)
- Optimizely A/B testing (Optimizely Data)
- Responsive test (Responsive Test)
- Unsecure Content v2 (Unsecured Content v2)
- Tag Performance (Tag Performance)
- Links List (Links List)
- Collecting network request URLs (Network Urls)
- Google Link Attributes (Google Attributes)