macOS: Installing the LiveConnect Certificate
In order to use LiveConnect, you will need to install the LiveConnect root certificate. This page shows how to install the certificate on a MacOS device.
After installing the LiveConnect root Certificate on your MacOS device, you can test applications and websites executing live journeys through ObservePoint.
- During the New Device Setup process in LiveConnect, download the certificate from https://api.observepoint.com/v2/certs/ab436.
- Go to Applications > Utilities > Keychain Access.
- In Keychains, select System. In Category, select Certificates. Locate the ObservePoint Certificate in your Downloads folder and drag and drop it into the certificate field.
- Right-click on the ObservePoint LiveConnect certificate and select Get Info.
- Click the Trust section disclosure triangle and set When Using this certificate to Always Trust and close Get Info.
- The certificate is now installed and trusted for this account.
Note: You will need to be logged in to download the certificate. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected to our login page. The download will start after successfully logging in.