iOS: Installing the LiveConnect Certificate
In order to use LiveConnect, you will need to install the LiveConnect root certificate. This page shows how to install the certificate on an iOS device.
- Complete the New Device Setup process for your iOS device in LiveConnect.
- Do one of the following on your iOS device:
- Login to the LiveConnect interface (do this in the Safari browser — certificates must be downloaded and installed via Safari), locate your device profile in ObservePoint and select and copy the download link for the Certificate. Open a new browser tab, paste the Certificate link in the address bar and download the Certificate on your iOS device.
- Download the certificate from https://api.observepoint.com/v2/certs/ab436 (from a Safari browser only).
Note: You will need to be logged in to download the certificate. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected to our login page. The download will start after successfully logging in.
- Upon download/open, tap Install on the Install Profile popover to start the ObservePoint certificate installation.
- Once installed, the certificate should be Verified. Tap Done.
- You must enable trust for SSL since this certificate has been manually installed. Go to Settings > General > About > Certificate Trust Settings. Under Enable Full Trust for Root Certificates, enable trust for the ObservePoint certificate.
- Go to General > Profile > ObservePoint to verify that the certificate has been installed.