Windows: Installing the LiveConnect Certificate
In order to use LiveConnect, you will need to install the LiveConnect root certificate. This page shows how to install the certificate on a Windows device.
- During the New Device Setup process, download the LiveConnect certificate from https://api.observepoint.com/v2/certs/ab436 and locate the certificate in your Downloads folder.
Note: You will need to be logged in to download the certificate. If you are not logged in, you will be redirected to our login page. The download will start after successfully logging in.
Change the file extension of the certificate from .pem to .cer before proceeding.
Note: You may have to change the View settings to allow you to view extentions.
- Double-click the certificate.
- Click Open on the Security Warning window.
- Click Install Certificate...
- Set Store Location to Local Machine.
- Click Next in the Certificate Import Wizard.
- On the Certificate Store screen, select Place all certificates in the following store.
- Click Browse and set the Certificate Store to Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish to complete the certificate import. Windows may serve an alert requiring your verification to trust and install the Certificate.