iOS: Configuring the LiveConnect Proxy
In order to use LiveConnect, you will need to configure the LiveConnect Proxy through a browser extension or by changing the proxy settings on your device. This page shows how to change the proxy settings on an iOS device.
- In a browser on your computer, access LiveConnect and select the Device and Profile you previously created. Click New Journey. Before you start recording, complete the following steps using the Proxy and Port indicated on the New Journey page.
- Go to Settings > Wi-Fi and tap the Network in use.
- In your Network settings in Wi-Fi, tap Configure Proxy.
- In Configure Proxy, tap Manual and set the Server and Port to the Proxy and Port indicated on the New Journey page in the LiveConnect interface. Tap Save.
- You can now open the app in question on your iOS device and analyze the tags in the LiveConnect interface through your computer browser.
- Return to Settings > Wi-Fi > Configure Proxy after recording your App Journey to disable the proxy settings (tap Off in Configure Proxy and Save).